Many manufacturers often ignore the maintenance of the equipment after purchasing the stone carving machine.When thinking about the machine to create benefits for the company, we should also consider that the stone carving machine needs normal rest and maintenance. There are several points to be noted:
1. The continuous operation time is less than 10 hours per day,ensure the cleaning of the cooling water and the normal operation of the pump. The water-cooled spindle motor must not be dehydrated, and the cooling water should be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high.
2. The machine should be cleaned up in time after use. Stone carving machine will produce a lot of dust during use, excessive dust has a great impact on the life of stone carving machine. Therefore, after each use, it is necessary to clean the dust on the platform and transmission system, and regularly lubricate the transmission system (X.Y.Z three-axis).
3. If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be refilled regularly (weekly) to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. Regularly (depending on the use) clean the dust inside the electrical box and check whether the terminal screws are loose to ensure safe and reliable use of the circuit.
5. When the work is finished, the power must be cut off. It can not leave until the monitor has no display and the main circuit power indicator is off. This can extend the service life of the stone carving machine.
We have customers from both domestic market and oversea market. Our sales managers can speak fluent English for good communication. In the future, our company will develop more products in the existing areas, and tap more business possibilities.