Grinding is a method of cutting workpiece on a grinder with grinding wheel as cutting tool. The characteristics of this method are as follows:
(1) Because the our stone polishing machine have high hardness and heat resistance, grinding can process materials with high hardness, such as hardened steel, cemented carbide, etc.
(2) The characteristics of grinding wheel and grinding machine determine that the grinding process system can make uniform micro-cutting. Guizhou stone edge grinder generally ap=0.001-0.005mm, has a high grinding speed, generally up to v=30-50m/s; the grinding machine has good stiffness; hydraulic transmission is used, so grinding can economically obtain high processing accuracy (IT6-IT5) and small surface roughness (Ra=0.8-0.2um). Grinding is one of the main methods of finishing parts.
(3) The temperature in the grinding zone is very high due to severe friction. This will cause stress and deformation of the workpiece, and even cause surface burns of the workpiece. Therefore, a large amount of coolant must be injected into the grinding process to reduce the grinding temperature. Coolant also acts as chip removal and lubrication.
(4) The radial force during grinding is very large. This will result in the elastic concession of the machine tool-grinding wheel-workpiece system and make the actual cutting depth less than the nominal cutting depth. Therefore, when grinding is about to be completed, no tool should be polished to eliminate errors.
(5) After the abrasive grinding is blunt, the grinding force also increases, causing the abrasive particles to break or fall off, and reappearing the sharp edge. This characteristic is called "self-sharpening". Self-sharpening makes grinding work normally in a certain period of time, but after a certain working time, it is necessary to carry out manual dressing, so as to avoid vibration, noise and damage to the surface quality of the workpiece caused by the increase of grinding force.
Grinding wheel is a cutting tool for grinding. Stone polishing machine is a porous object made of many fine and hard abrasives and binders. Abrasive particles directly bear the cutting work, must be sharp and have high hardness, heat resistance and a certain degree of toughness. The commonly used abrasives are alumina (also known as corundum) and silicon carbide. Alumina Abrasives have high hardness, good toughness and are suitable for grinding steel. Silicon carbide abrasives have higher hardness, sharper and better thermal conductivity, but they are brittle and suitable for grinding cast iron and cemented carbide.
When the grinding wheel works for a certain time, the surface voids will be blocked by debris, the sharp angle of the abrasive will be blunt, and the original geometric shape will be distorted. Therefore, it is necessary to trim to restore cutting ability and correct geometry. The grinding wheel needs to be trimmed with a diamond pen.
We have customers from both domestic market and oversea market. Our sales managers can speak fluent English for good communication. In the future, our company will develop more products in the existing areas, and tap more business possibilities.