There are many factors influencing the efficiency and life of circular saw blade of diamond stone sawing machine. These include sawing process parameters and diamond particle size, concentration, binder hardness and so on. According to the number of cutting energy saw blade line speed, cutting concentration and feeding speed. Let's look at these factors in more detail.
1. Sawing parameters
(1) linear speed of saw blade: in actual work, the linear speed of circular saw blade of diamond stone sawing machine is limited by equipment conditions, saw blade quality and the nature of stone sawing. According to the properties of different stones, the linear speed of saw blade should be selected according to the best service life and cutting efficiency of saw blade. When sawing granite, the linear speed of saw blade can be selected in the range of 25m ~ 35m/s.
(2) sawing depth: sawing depth is an important parameter related to diamond abrasion, effective sawing, stress state of the saw blade and properties of the sawing stone. Generally speaking, when the linear speed of circular saw blade of diamond sawing machine is high, small cutting depth should be selected. From the current technology, the depth of sawing diamond can be selected between 1mm and 10mm.
(3) feed speed: feed speed is the feed speed of the sawing stone. Its size affects the cutting rate, blade stress and heat dissipation in the cutting area. Its value should be chosen according to the nature of the stone being sawn. The feeding speed of sawing granite is generally selected within the range of 9m ~ 12m/min.
2. Other influencing factors
(1) diamond particle size: the commonly used diamond particle size ranges from 30/35 to 60/80. The harder the rock, the finer the grain size.
(2) tool head concentration: the so-called diamond concentration refers to the distribution density of diamond in the working layer matrix. When the working matrix contains 4.4 carats of diamond per cubic centimeter, the concentration is 100%, and when the working matrix contains 3.3 carats of diamond, the concentration is 75%.
(3) hardness of knife head binder: generally speaking, the higher the hardness of binder, the stronger its wear resistance.
(4) force effect, temperature effect and wear damage: diamond circular saw blade will be subjected to centrifugal force, sawing force, sawing heat and other alternating loads in the process of cutting stone.
We have customers from both domestic market and oversea market. Our sales managers can speak fluent English for good communication. In the future, our company will develop more products in the existing areas, and tap more business possibilities.