Stone cutting machine, also known as stone sawing machine, is a multi-knife and multi-stage stone cutting machine composed of cutting knife set, stone conveyor, positioning guide plate and frame.
The installation method of stone cutting machine:
1. Place two orbits parallel to the ground first. Its width is equal to that of the walking wheel of the cutting frame.
2. Place the rack on the parallel track, and move forward and backward exactly in line with the track and move freely.
3. Place the main machine of the stone cutting machine on the frame, and the four rollers on the main machine should completely coincide with the channel steel on the frame, and the movement direction of the main machine after placing is 90 degrees intersected with the movement direction of the frame and each of them can move freely.
4. Installation of power, so that the motor is firmly connected with the main engine through the motor scaffold, and the axis direction of the motor and the direction of the main engine cross horizontally and vertically.
5. Install belt.
6. Install the shield.
7. Start the motor. Check that the rotation direction of the saw blade axis is in accordance with the direction indicated by the guard arrow.
8. Install saw blades. Connect the water pipe.
Stone cutting machine is widely used because of its high processing efficiency, low production cost and convenient use. In order to give full play to these functions, it is necessary to ensure the correct installation method. Therefore, mastering the installation method of stone cutting machine is the premise of normal work.
Operating Regulations for Stone Cutting Machine:
1. Put on your overalls and goggles. The long hair of the female worker coils up her hair and puts on her work cap.
2. The power switch, the tightness of the saw blade, the saw blade shield or the safety baffle should be inspected in detail. The operating table must be stable and sufficient lighting should be provided for night operation.
3. Turn on the main switch and try several turns without load until it is confirmed that it is safe to start.
1. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves. If dust is caused during operation, wear a mask or face mask.
2. No attempt shall be made to cut small pieces of work that have not been clamped.
3. This cutting machine only permits cutting profiles.
4. No strong cutting operation is allowed. The motor should reach full speed before cutting.
5. No one is allowed to stand behind the saw.
6. Don't lean over or around the stone cutting machine. When the saw blade is not stopped, don't release any hand or raise arm from the saw or workpiece.
7. Do not operate when the shield is not in place. Do not place your hand within 15 cm from the saw blade.
8. The power supply must be cut off before repairing or replacing the fittings, and the saw blade must be completely stopped.
9. If abnormal sounds are found, the examination should be stopped immediately.
1. Turn off the main power supply.
2. Clean and tidy workbenches and sites.
We have customers from both domestic market and oversea market. Our sales managers can speak fluent English for good communication. In the future, our company will develop more products in the existing areas, and tap more business possibilities.