Stone cutting machine, also known as stone sawing machine, is a multi-knife multi-stage stone cutting machine composed of cutting knife set, stone conveyor, positioning guide plate and frame. At present, the quality of products on the market is uneven, and consumers are easily caught in a dilemma of choice. The following section summarizes six steps of how to choose and purchase stone cutting machine, for your reference only.
1. Hold the stone cutting machine with your hand. It feels better for you. The handle of the switch should be flat. Turn on the power supply and operate the switch frequently by hand, so that the tool starts frequently, and observe whether the switch's on-off function is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are abnormal phenomena in the TV and fluorescent lamp on the spot. In order to confirm whether the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
2. Power-on operation for one minute, when running, hold by hand, no abnormal tremor should be noticeably felt in the hand, observe the reversing spark, its reversing spark should not exceed 3/2 level, generally look inside from the intake of the tool, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. When running, there should be no abnormal noise.
3. To observe the outer packaging of products, the outer packaging should have clear patterns and no damage. Open the packaging box to observe the appearance of the stone cutting machine. The color and luster should be uniform. There should be no obvious shadow and dent on the surface of the plastic parts, no scratch or bump marks, assembly dislocation between the shell parts should be less than 0.5mm, the coating of the aluminium castings should be smooth and beautiful, and the surface of the whole machine should be free of oil stain and stain. The length of the cable should generally be no less than 2 meters.
4. Check the nameplate and instructions. The nameplate parameters should be consistent with those on the 3C certificate. Detailed address and contact information of manufacturer and manufacturer should be provided in the instruction. There should be a traceable batch number on the nameplate or certificate.
5. Stone cutting machine is a compulsory certification product stipulated by the State Accreditation Supervision Committee. Therefore, when choosing and purchasing the product, first of all, we should check whether there is a 3C mark on the outer package of the tool or on the nameplate of the tool. If there is any doubt about this, the State Accreditation Supervision Committee will suspend or withdraw the product because the manufacturer of the electric tool has not passed the annual supervision review. Eliminate its certificate), can go to the website of the National Accreditation Regulatory Commission, check whether the 3C certificate of the tool is in force and valid.
6 . According to the needs of stone cutting machine users, first distinguish between family use and professional use, because most of the electric tools are designed for professional personnel, so before choosing and purchasing, we should first distinguish professional and general family shellfish. Usually, the power of professional tools is different from that of general household tools. The power of professional tools is larger to facilitate professionals to reduce their workload. The input power of general household tools is not very large because of the small engineering and relatively small workload.
We have customers from both domestic market and oversea market. Our sales managers can speak fluent English for good communication. In the future, our company will develop more products in the existing areas, and tap more business possibilities.