The choice of stone carving machine is especially important in the stone machinery industry. How to choose the stone carving machine that suits you, as shown below:
1. Pay attention to the function of the carving machine. The carving motor of the carving machine has high power and low power. Some carving machines are only suitable for the processing of two-color boards, architectural models, small signage, three-dimensional handicrafts and other materials. This process has been popular for some time, but its carving power is too small, which greatly affects its application range. The other is an carving machine for high-power carving heads. The carving machine is divided into two categories, one is a large-format cutting machine: the width is generally more than one meter, but the precision of this carving machine is generally poor; The class is a medium-sized carving machine: this carving machine is generally used for fine processing and organic sign making.
2. To understand the performance and function of the carving motor, the carving head motor of the carving machine is also very important, because the head motor is continuously working for a long time, so if the carving head motor is not good, it will affect the use of the carving machine.
3. The speed of the carving head motor can be adjusted. The general speed adjustable range is several thousand to 30,000 revolutions per minute. If the speed is not adjustable or the speed adjustable range is small, then the application range of the carving machine is greatly affected. The limitation is that because different materials are engraved, different carving head speeds must be used.
4. carving machine body manufacturing process: When the high-power carving machine works, the body must be precise and stable. Therefore, the long-term high-power carving should adopt the casting body to ensure the machining accuracy and stability.
5. Controllers are generally divided into two categories: one type of controller is only a driver, and all of its calculations are performed by a computer. When the carving machine is working, the computer is in a waiting state and cannot perform typesetting work. Another type of controller is controlled by a single board machine or a single chip microcomputer. This kind of controller is actually a computer, so as long as the carving machine starts working, the computer can immediately perform other typesetting work, especially when carving for a long time. The advantages are particularly obvious.
6. Screw and guide rail are also an important part of the carving machine. The good screw and guide rail are the guarantee of precision and performance when the carving machine is used for a long time.
We have customers from both domestic market and oversea market. Our sales managers can speak fluent English for good communication. In the future, our company will develop more products in the existing areas, and tap more business possibilities.